You can export candidate profiles from the "Your Candidates" section of Jobjet at any time following these simple steps:
- Select the candidates you want to export by clicking at the checkboxes to the left of each profile or select all of them at once with a click on a checkbox at the heading of the table (keep in mind that "select all" takes into account the filters applied).
2. Select "Export" option in the action menu at the top of the screen.
3. Define the data you want to export and the format of the output.
4. Select output format. CSV will produce a single spreadsheet file with all the data for selected candidates and PDF will create an archive with resumes: one resume per profile.
5. Wait for export to finish. The process can take from several minutes to a couple of hours depending on the number of candidates you scheduled to export.
6. Download exported data. The results of the export are delivered to your email inbox with a link to download the file. The download link expires in 4 days, so don't forget to save the file!
7. Enjoy the data :)